Sunday, January 9, 2011

make up artist ku..

this is the best part! i've book my make up artist... ye la... for all this while i thought my en tunang will sponsor my dream baju at fidz collection... the package come with fiza zainuddin... so.. i x amek port la nk book MUA.... but then last minute decided to change the wedding dress... n it cause me to kelam kabut cari MUA.. luckily... i found lots of B2B blogs that recommend lots of MUA... so mengikut budget yg i ade... i choose lova... i dh book pun today... kak lova cm sgt busy je... i kene call her a lot of time n remind her my date... worry pun ade jgk..but doa je la eveything will goes fine... insyaAllah.. i planned to hire sue cantik...but..not enough budget la...but okey la..i tgk lova make up pn sgt cantik...so... orait... let see the last result cmne..k? hopefully okey la... MUA is my main concern...i have a very sensitive skin... not all make up can suit my skin..plus my skin condition is not so good... so.. hopefully she can doll me up..make over me... i wanna look great! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment