Tuesday, December 21, 2010

i love you till the end

the big day is only a few months away... so i was thinking of the songs that will be playing on the big day... i want it to be different... then i came across this song...it is one of my fav song... i love this song since it became the soundtrack of P/s i love you. i heart the movie a lot!! it really tells you to appreciate your love one... i would be lost without him.. he is my soulmate! what i would do n be if i had to live without him... owh..i just cant imagine that... so to you, my future hubby..this song is for you..i hope i could ask the gamelan team to play this song for you...
I just want to see you When you're all alone I just want to catch you if I can I just want to be there When the morning light explodes On your face it radiates I can't escape I love you 'till the end I just want to tell you nothing You don't want to hear All I want is for you to say Why don't you just take me Where I've never been before I know you want to hear me Catch my breath I love you 'till the end I just want to be there When we're caught in the rain I just want to see you laugh not cry I just want to feel you When the night puts on it's cloak I'm lost for words don't tell me All I can say I love you 'till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment