Wednesday, December 29, 2010

diet!

as a B2B...i want to look thin n nice n pretty on the big day... i dun want to look chubby in the photo... they say in the photo u will look a bit big than ur actual size... btol ke? then i have to be really thin to look nice in the photo la... urghhh... my skin bru je okey... bru 2 months clear from any pimples... tgl scar je...so..hopefully this new moisturizer i found may work... so..talking about skin..i plan to go for a spa treatment... i really like this spa... cendana spa at sec 7... they have this great package for B2B...so mayb i will ask my BFF-B2B too to come along... mcm best je ade kawan kn... xde la buhsan sorg2... here is their website.. http://www.cendanaspa.com/ i hope the spa won't hurt my face... body okey..rase2 nye bley x klo dorg kecik kn pipi n hilang kn chin... my chin ala2 double... hahaha...xnk ngaku double chin... owh..back to the topic... i'm on my diet menu... skip dinner... light breakfast... lunch normal... i hope it works..i only have 4 months to go.. i really wanted to look great.. help!! anyone... who wants my fat...please let me noe... i just went back from a book store...OMG..kelly osbourne is sooooo slim... bikini body shape okey... main meal...salad! so i guess...u just have to eat lots of salad to get slim... semangat berkobar2 mcm harimau!!

No comments:

Post a Comment