Sunday, August 9, 2009

tribute to my best boss ever..

i work as a scientist..but my job is not really a scientist...its more like an environmental researcher...well..it's kind of "one in a million job" ..u noe y? coz i work in a landfill...who gonna work in a landfill...i do!!! it's all because i've been challanged by my boss..during the interview... everything goes well..well...i have to admit it's more like a story telling than an interview....he told me the story about he's experience working in sabah with all the elephants.. and when he went to new york..he told about all the sales...he's such a knowledgeable person.. the interview went well..and of course i got the job... starting my first day..was ok...and gets better.. it's fun to work here....he confirmed me after 3 months probation....that's cool....as i'm not in the same office with him....we seldom talk... but when we talk..he can't never stop talking....there's always a joke...story with moral values ...n lots more...it's fun... after 8 months working...i have to move to his office...well...they just build the cubic n table n chair for me...so..it's easier for mr chow to give me any task...that's ok with me...when i moved there..he has a habit of story telling moment...at 5pm....1 hour to go home...i alwez hv to go back late bcoz he wanted to finish his story...so...i have to stay....he alwez backup me...help me in lots of things...especially report writting....and one more thing is....he's my excell sifu...he gave me lots of dummies book....that the best part of him...the last dummies book he gave is " autocad for dummies".. today...10/8/09...i received a news that he pass away yesterday morning...it was so shock and unbelieveable...he had a heartattack.... well mr chow kok kee...may u rest in peace...thank you for all the knowledge...gonna miss u a lot....

2 comments:

  1. yes, i heard that news from an ex-colleague of mine.... hope he RIP. Though we never talk, but i knew he is Chow Kok Kee during DNA presentation....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, PrinceSsLemOn, this is the wife of Kok Kee Chow.
    Thank you for your kind words on him, it is very refreshing and touching at this moment of grief, loss and despair.
    His daughter Xiang Yee Chow and me (Jocelynn ) has finally set up a Facebook Group for remembrance of him, 'Remembering Chow Kok Kee' feel free to contribute your feelings at the following link:

    http://www.facebook.com/share.php?appid=2530096808&src=box&tid=137099321400&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iisd.ca%2Fclimate%2Fccwgi%2F10aug.html#/posted.php?id=137099321400&success

    ReplyDelete