Wednesday, February 18, 2009

frens 4ever

Met you as a stranger Took you as a friend Hope we meet in Heaven Where friendship never ends "Some memories can hurt, but with you by my side our friendship will survive "I consider you my blood and it don't come no thicker." "When you have no light to guide you and no one to walk beside you, I will come to you. When the night is dark and stormy, you won't have to reach out for me, i will come to you. "If all my friends were flowers, I would look around and pick you "Friends are like melons. Shall I tell you why? To find one good a hundred you must try. "Never look back... Never regret... Never remember the people you've met. Never begin... And never end... Never say never when it comes to your friends. & there you go~

No comments:

Post a Comment