Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the best poem i ever had

There are certain times in my life, when I feel like I've been blessed from above, and when I walk hand in hand with you, I'm warmed by the sun and your love. And I do feel so incredibly lucky, without you I wouldn't be who I am today and I have so many loving thoughts for you, I have so much on my mind I'd like to say. You see, you're such a beautiful person and you're simply a joy to be around, I'm so glad that it was me that you chose, I'm so very glad that it was you that I found. And we have so many happy memories, I remember fondly all the laughter and the smiles, like the time we went to the beach and for two long hours you said: "i cant losing you". But that one line gives a valuable insight, because you love life and want to be in it, really, I think you're just a hippie at heart, a wonderful, dynamic, free roaming spirit. So, sweetie, im, or ikan paus... I do love you so very much and I have just one last thought. You are my very significant other, in fact, you're my guiding light, my northern star and I feel so very privileged to have shared your life and to have come with you this far. And I'd like to wish you Happy Birthday, don't worry, you're less than half way through, I'm so very pleased that we're together and that you love me and that I love you. And I really just wanted to say thank you and Happy Birthday, sweetie, you are my sunshine, you are my life, in other words, you mean the very world to me

No comments:

Post a Comment