Monday, March 5, 2012

10 months of marriage

hye u ols...

today my marriage turns 10 months... time flies so fast!! i keep on counting again n again..is it really 10 months... 2 more months to our 1st year marriage anniversary and 9 years couple anniversary (still can count kn)...and 2 months more to welcome the new member or our family ~ my precious daddy little girl~

i do not prepare anything for the 1st year anniversary as i know i wont be able to go anywhere - well...my expected due date will be the sama date with my anniversary date..but... i already prepare the gift =) ~ the baby girl~ hahahaha...

we will go for an early vacation ~ where to?? still searching but there is one place in mind... just nearby our area..about 2 hours drive down the hills...i want a calm, cold, peace n relaxing place...just a place for the two of us + 1 in my tummy to spend time together...
anyway..mr hubby will be back in 9 days... i hope he can make it earlier.... i miss u so much la...

i will update on the vacation n mayb if u r lucky...u will able to see my tummy....
i have not yet capture photo of my big belly yet...my baby bumps just started to be big ~ as humpty dumpty~ when i turn 7 months.... no one notice my baby bumps before that... n i do realize it in some old photos too *mcm tua sgt je*...it looks like i dun have a baby bumps~ mayb baju besar kot~ haha *  thinking +ve *

will update u later ~ wanna grab something to eat~ sungguh kuat makan~

me tembam at 5 months of preggy

2 comments:

  1. yeay dah 10 months! skjp je kn..i teka bole? u nk pi cameron? nk ikot~ hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. zaza- salah...hahaha... tempat tuh tak crowded sangat...i bagi hint eh... ala2 oversea tempat tuh... dkt je... =)

    ReplyDelete