Monday, September 27, 2010

this is it!

we finally made up our mind and choose a date which yet to be confirm... i hope he decide it faster... the faster the better... so..lots of things for us to do..i listed a lot and a lot yet to come! duh! but take it slow and steady...one by one... things will settle on its own. hmmm...u noe what..i am the most happy person on earth when he says... "will u be my wife".. who will says no anyway..hahaha... we choose a date..not during school holiday as we need to fix the date with his working schedule.. it doesnt matter if you need to work on our 4th wedding day...i do understand... furthermore, both of us is a workaholic (am i?) he is the most perfect man i ever met...he teach me to be me...he is always there for me.. he always wants me to be independent, to be strong... he is a dream guy to have... we alwez be us when we are together..no maintain2..no acting kewl... just who we are... i am really happy and glad that he choose me...he wants to be with me..nothing is more wonderful than to have share my life with him. thank you for having me in your life...i am so proud to share mine. i love you b. muah! counting days =) semuga semua berjalan lancar... amiin...

No comments:

Post a Comment