Friday, October 16, 2009

my wishing list...

if only i have lots n lots of money...i would... 1. go to new york skin...makes my skin better... 2. go to london weight management...please cut un-needed fat 3. pay my ptptn...please guys..stop sending me warning letter... 4. pay my car loan... 5. buy a house..i dun need a bungalow...a nice sweet cottage is nice.. 6. make up my blm saga...asik usha body kit ng spot rim...tp x cukup duit nak beli.. 7. go to all handbags shop..n buy lots of handbags... 8. go to all shoes shop...of course to buy lots of sandals, heels and peep toe 9. buy lancome make up and perfume 10. masuk meminang my boo..n have a simple n sweet wedding ceremony... =) 11. jimmy choo shoes...for my wedding... 12. bagi meberkati rezeki itu...derma kpd yg memerlukan... =) 13. by my mummy volvo yg edward pakai tuh... 14. buy my daddy honda accord... 15. built a nice kampung style house for my mummy... 16. bring my boo to Manchester and to Emirates stadium... 17. simpan selebihnya utk simpanan hari tua... =) i wish..i wish..my wish will come true..

No comments:

Post a Comment