Sunday, March 29, 2009

checking...or stalking?

i just bought a magazine-cleo 50 bachelors...it's one of my fav mag..especially when it comes to the 50 bachelors of the yr edition...(well, i never miss one for this edition)... i'm not going to talk on the hotties guy...but about this article that really attracted me... it's a simple story..but taught me a lot... that day i just had an argument with my boo, so...the article really slap me on the face...huh... it started with...hv u ever check on ur bf fcbook n cry like 3 hours till ur eyes pops out? i do...i keep on being jealousy each time i check on his fcbook/frnstr...it sucks! well...in the story...he tell u that...what's the point of checking his fcbook/frsnt when it only hurt u more...why dun u just avoid it...stop urself from stalking on his privacy... well, it also included few tips to stop u from being stalker...well..it works!... so...try it!

1 comment: